Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Yesterday afternoon I "suggested" to Ad that we ought to build a picnic table sometime soon. The one we've been using was terribly warped and had tons of mushrooms and other random things growing off the bottom of the table and benches. Well, within an hour he was off to Home Depot to get the supplies. Our table is just about complete... tomorrow evening all he needs to do is round off the benches and screw them down. I'm thinkin' that I should start making a lot more suggestions :) hee hee! I love when he gets to work on projects... and the boys love "helping" him out. It's so awesome to be married to such a talented man! I hope my boys will someday make such great husbands too...

Adam and Sam were discussing tonight what they ought to get me for Mother's Day, and I made a little suggestion (I guess I'm pretty good at those). "How bout' a picnic table?" They weren't really thrilled with this idea since it was already made so I came up with another..... STEAKS to grill and eat on my new picnic table!!! Yummy... I am really looking forward to Mother's Day!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day too... in case I forget :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

YaY... for talented guys! Love the picnic table... it will be fun for all sorts of memorable meals this summer! Plus you can't beat the cleanup!