Monday, May 31, 2010

34/4



Today I am 34 weeks + 4 days... so close! Only 38 days till my due date. I'm not sure that I am completely ready for this, but I do know that I am definitely ready to lose this belly. I am in that very huge and awkward, uncomfortable stage. Baby girl is very active, much more so than any of the 3 boys. I just love every kick and movement, letting me know she's there and getting ready to come out and meet us all. Can't wait!

This has been a good weekend. I love long weekends. We didn't really do anything special, just worked around the house. I bought a dresser and desk set for baby girl off Craigslist, so I began sanding that down to fix it up. I also worked on some sewing projects for the boys' room. Adam worked on some weeding, mowing, de-squeaking all our doors, and cleaning up the basement. It was super hot so we spent most of our time indoors and only emerged in the evenings when it was somewhat cool. The boys tried to sneak out several times to play, but would soon come back inside all red-cheeked and soggy-haired. It's amazing the difference between 80 degrees in Reno versus 80 degrees in Milwaukee. The humidity here just takes it to a whole new level. We've been eating mostly cold subs, veggies and dip and basically anything that doesn't require cooking... unless we're grilling of course.

My husband grilled up a fantastic dinner this evening... Beef Kabobs with red potatoes, onions, zucchini, and mushrooms in a sun dried tomato marinade. DELICIOUS! This isn't really helping with the big belly issue. No wonder I can't bend over these days :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daniela said...

Your belly is beautiful!!! Sorry it's uncomfortable--looks very good, though!
Are you sanding the furniture by hand? One of the ladies at church found a changing table that I need to sand and paint...
Those kebobs look AMAZING!