Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another Pretty Thing


So, I decided to try my own little baby dress...

I had a vision at the beginning, but I couldn't quite seem to figure out how to make it happen so I just winged it (and ripped out a lot of seams) the whole way thru. I started with the same basic pattern as the first dress (so I would get the sizing somewhat accurate) and just modified it to fit the little pleats in. I think it turned out pretty cute!!! My favorite part is the little flower thing at the bottom... so cute and girly! I love her little colorful dresses and just can't wait to try them on her some day... but, I think I'm done with making apparel, for the time being anyway.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

Oh so sweet.She is gonna be so precious.

Christa Forsythe said...

Very cute! Love it... I mean them... both of them! I have hopes of making some for Eden for the summer.. now only for a few moment that I have to myself without being exhausted!!!!! I am just finishing up folding your little girl's clothes. I was reminded that there are lots of cute little things in your boxes!!! I am still gonna take some pictures (so you can see) and send you all the newborn things so you have them soon! Not as many stains as I thought I had remembered so I should be finished with them this afternoon! YAY... for pink and girlie things.. never thought I would love them as much as I do!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Seriously...you'd do well with your own Etsy site. These lil dresses would sell FAST. :) Your little girl will be adorably dressed. Love it!!!