Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just another day...


We had a very uneventful day today... a slightly dreary and yucky day for the most part. Aaron is sick again, the poor little guy! He has spent more of his little life sick than healthy. This time he's got a really bad cough and a really runny nose. He spent at least an hour straight coughing rather than napping, so I got him out of bed and proceeded to give him some meds. He was coughing so much that when I tried to squeeze in a little dropperfull in between, I ended up wearing it all. It's amazing how far 2 mls can spread... all over me, all over him, and all over our cabinets. Yuck! He was eventually able to get it down and he became a much happier little man.

We had a little reprieve from the rain today (though as I type this, it's pouring outside) so the boys spent a lot of time outside. Aaron was stuck inside so he spent much of the day up on the table keeping an eye on the brothers. Of course, when they saw picture taking going on they had to become a part of that. Doesn't bother me! I love getting pictures of all 3 together... we sure make some handsome boys!!! They worked on sanding the airplane for a little while and are eager to get to the painting part. Maybe we'll do that tomorrow evening since Ad will be taking his first "baby call" meaning he won't get home until after midnight tomorrow.... I am so not looking forward to this next year... lots and lots of overnight call :(

Other than that, we just worked on some cleaning, some kindergarten, and a little playing. Tomorrow I will be 32 weeks along and have another OB appointment... the boys are ecstatic because Whitney gets to come play. She is a 14 year old girl from our church that we met at our homeschool co-op. She's very sweet and loves to come and play with the boys... I am sure they will be very disappointed when our baby girl comes and Whitney won't be coming as often.

That about wraps up the day around here... just looking forward to the sun shining once again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

Super cute boys! I love hearing about your days... and soooo sorry to hear about Ad's change in schedule... that sucks!

Donovan Doins said...

Aaron looking out the window is so cute. I bet he can't wait to be able to play outside with the big boys.

Kimelou said...

He's usually out there with the big boys, but he's still got a bit of a cough and runny nose so I'm keepin him inside and warm. He is definitely an outdoors boy... he brings me his shoes and socks every morning, and as soon as they are on he runs to the back door and points to the knob... it's so cute!