Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Busy Day!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love collages... well, I do! I love how you can tell a whole story in just one uploaded image. I am not fond of the whole writing of the story part so collages just make this process much more enjoyable for me... in fact, blogging has become way more fun.

We have pets!!! Well.... kinda. A little bird decided to make our back porch her new home. Unfortunately for her, she chose the busiest doorway on the whole block. For the last couple weeks, the door has been open with little boys constantly running (and crawling) in and out. And each time, mommy bird is frightened away... I'm thinking she's really regretting her decision to nest at our place. But, the boys are sure enjoying it.


We decided to load up and take a walk today... it was just so nice out! The boys are always finding something along the way... usually 6 foot "walking sticks" that they just have to drag the whole way home. This time we found some really neat pine cones and various other random things from nature (and about a buzzillion dandelions... but only 1 walking stick) and stuck them in the cart. So, instead of nappy time for Seth and Kindergarten for Sam, we made pine cone somethings (guys? creatures? who knows?). It was fun and I think they turned out really cute... and everything came from outside except our googly eyes.




Then this evening (because we just can't get enough of this warmth and sunshine), we packed a picnic and headed to the park. The boys had so much fun running, playing, swinging, climbing hills, honking at the geese, and just chowing. I LOVE Spring!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

What a fun, full day! Did you guys see the meteorite that fell right outside of your town???