Thursday, April 15, 2010

28 weeks today!


So... it's officially a GIRL!!! Thanks to Christa I just couldn't quite get over the "what ifs" but it has been established ~several times over~ that we are truly having a baby girl. I just love this ability to take little peeks at her every now and then. Today the radiology department was especially busy so, due to a lack of techs (who were all busy taking care of actual patients), Adam got to run the ultrasound machine. It was really neat because he was able to take his time and we could look at whatever we wanted. She is just so perfect. Each time I see her I am just amazed at the miracle that takes place... what a gift! We are so in love with her already!

We did, eventually, get a tech to come in and give us another professional opinion and print us out some cute photos. The tech, a sweet little Asian lady, had 2 boys before having her girl. She couldn't say enough just how wonderful little girls are and how excited she was for us to finally have one. YAY for us!

My actual appointment went well... the baby has a very healthy sounding heart and is measuring right on. I did, unfortunately, have to get my Rhogam shot today... never a pleasant thing. However, here at my new OB they do it in the arm rather than the buns... so it was much less painful. I think I dread that shot more than an epidural, but it was much more pleasant today. Yay!!!

I must give credit to my fabulous little photographer... once again, Sam took our photo... a little blurry but I love it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donovan Doins said...

Love the photos, the one where she is looking at you is so amazing. Thanks for sharing, I love keeping up with you. Love you