Friday, April 16, 2010

Another Project


Okay.... here's my newest project. It's the first article of clothing (besides aprons and hats) that I've ever made. I've never had any desire to create my own clothing, but I found this little dress on a blog called Made by Petchy...
http://madebypetchy.blogspot.com/2008/06/free-pattern-baby-dresstunic.html
It looked easy enough so I gave it a try. I used our remnants leftover from our Easter baskets ~ just in case you were wondering why it looked a little familiar. I think it turned out cute! Can't wait to try it on our little girl someday!

Oh yeah... a really cool thing about this dress is that once she grows out of it, you can loosen the straps and make it a little shirt. BONUS!!!

~~~~

And, here are some new pictures of the Aaron boy... just because he's so stinkin' cute!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

Um...... Eden is wearing 9 months now... and I think this summer she will be wearing about 12 months.... just saying!

Unknown said...

CUTE! Love the dress...and of course, the pics of Aaron too!! :) Thanks for your blog comment. Preston was 6 pounds, 15 oz. and 4 weeks early. If he was 40 weeks, they said he would've been 9 pounds. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!