Monday, April 12, 2010

Beautiful Spring!!!


I LOVE SPRING!!! I think it's my new favorite time of year... I have always been partial to summer, but I'm just going to change that right now. Up till this year, we've never had our own yard during the spring... we've always lived in a condo or an apartment and had to share it all. I love having my own place, watching my own flowers bloom. It's just so much more special. Last fall I planted several tulip and daffodil bulbs, and just today my very first daffodil opened up ~ IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! Over the last couple weeks we've watched several plants begin to wake, and it's fun to see all the different things coming up. I can't remember what all was there last year so each one is such a surprise.

Last week Adam built me a little rock wall around my 3 flower beds. They are awesome! And, now we are in the planning stages of building a raised garden (which may take us a while) so, until then, I'll just find a spot and plant. I have never gardened before, besides pulling a few weeds here and there, so it'll be a learning experience. But hey, we're in Wisconsin where everything grows it seems. How hard can it be, right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donovan Doins said...

Great photorgraphy, are you using your big camera or the point and shooter?