Friday, October 22, 2010

Success!

Our Kandinsky project was a success today... the kids loved it and so did the parents. I was amazed by their interest in this one. Usually it is a struggle to keep them busy the full 45 minutes (kindergarteners dont really have the longest attention span), but this project kept their attention very well. They all did such a great job, and I loved all the extra creativity they added... especially the girls with their hearts and flowers :)

And this is Addie's new habit... she figured out how to keep her thumb in her mouth yesterday, and it has been there quite regularly ever since. Such a cutie! Love this girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

I love that art project... I might have to try it with Ethan in a few years... he is more into the abstract art on the go at this point in time! And Eden is more into eating whatever is in front of her.... love the thumb sucker... Eden is and I love it (at least for now!)