Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Question & Disclaimer

Question?
Who is the David that has posted comments? The only David that I can think of would not refer to my photos (or anything else for that matter) as dear. Just wondering....

Also... a little Disclaimer
I every so often go back thru and look at my collages (I guess I just can't get enough of my kids..... either that or maybe I enjoy them that way -- silent, still, and smiling :)-- anyway! While looking thru the photos I was a little embarrassed by some of the clothing (or lack of... ha ha!) worn by my children. I just want you to know that I give them complete liberty to wear whatever they want at home. I really don't pick these outfits out for them... i.e. the jeans UNDER the sweatpants that Sam was sporting in the last post :) And Seth actually wore the same shirt at least 4 days last week... his favorite orange giraffe hoody tee, a hand-me-down from his buddy James (thanks Lisa!). I had to practically pry the thing from his clenched fists to finally get it in the laundry. And, he usually has no pants on as you may have noticed. For some reason, the chances of an accident when wearing pants increases significantly... like 150%!... so he just goes without. I promise, I do try to dress them a little nicer when we venture out into public.

So there you have it... hope you all have a wonderful night!

5 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

David is Dad... (at least I hope so because he has been writing on my page as well!) Also... there is no need for a disclaimer.. your kids are always dressed adorable... kids are kids not little models... the best way for them to be is to be a bit messy... means they are being creative and having fun! You should have seen Eden yesterday... I almost took a picture, but the camera was upstairs... she was filthy! We have been doing some yard work and she seriously looked like a little orphan child! You are a great mom! I have learned so much from you!

Daniela said...

:) I agree. Your kids always look cute!
Also, I've been asking myself that very same question and come to the conclusion that the comments sound a lot as if David was indeed Patty... (I hope...!)

Kimelou said...

Oh, I didn't really think of them... that definitely makes a little more sense to me. I was thinking more along the lines of Guenin but just couldn't imagine him making those comments :)
And, thanks, I usually don't even pay attention to what they are wearing most of the time. I just check before we jump in the car to go somewhere... The neighbors probably get a kick out of it :)

David said...

Hey, kids are kids. And isn't that a wonderful thing? They are just themselves, no fakery and trying to impress other people, like we grown-ups do. Your kids are enjoying an amazing childhood!! I love all your pictures!! Your kids are all so very dear. From Patty and David (Gene) Weller (Our computer doesn't want to accept my google account info........so there you have it!!)

Donovan Doins said...

I love seeing them like they were right next door. I notice that when I zoom into a pic, that J always has food on his face. ( I ask him to wash it, but...)