Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carving Time

So this evening I put the boys to work making works of art of their pumpkins.... while Adalie and I sat on the sidelines chatting away with Grandpa and Grandma and fixing PB&J sandwiches ;o). Notice Grandpa and Grandma even made it into the family photo... lol!
Sam and Seth made their own designs and Adam used a little artistic interpretation and created the following pumpkins... I think they represent the boys ideas quite well.



That marks the end of our 3 day weekend, a good weekend, a busy weekend... so sad to see it go. I just love having my man around.

Hope you all have an awesome week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

They are so humorous. Love it.

David said...

Thanks for having us "over" to share in the fun. We enjoyed the family time!