Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Seeds... Yumm!

It seems as though every year I go on this quest to find a really good pumpkin seed recipe. I've tried all sorts of flavors and spices, but each time I've been pretty disappointed with the outcome. Well... the first few seeds are usually pretty good, but then the flavors become too much and they end up going to waste. So, I've decided to go back to the original yummy way of making them... no more experimenting for me. A few tablespoons of melted butter + lots of sea salt + a touch of garlic salt + 45 minutes in the oven = perfection. The boys and I were gobbling them up :)

It was such a busy weekend around here... we had to send Adam back to work so we could get some rest :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

I am always amazed by your pictures of your kiddos sleeping anywhere and everywhere. My kiddos would never do that. I wish they would, but they are kids that won't fall asleep (pretty much anywhere) but their beds.... Cute pic of Aaron! I have a large pumpkin waiting for me to cut up and cook! Can't wait to make seeds!