Friday, August 27, 2010

New Toy


The FedEx guy brought Adalie a little treat today. I saw how much Aaron loved these things in the nursery at church, so I thought I'd give it a try with Addie..... I think she likes it!!!

But only for a few minutes... I'm thinkin' maybe a month or so before she really grows into it. Her little muscles aren't quite up to the challenge yet.
I was a little worried about putting it together because when I was looking for an exersaucer and reading the reviews, several people mentioned how hard this particular one was to assemble... I don't know what they were smokin' cuz I had it all set up in about 10 minutes, and that was with 2 very anxious little helpers. So anyway, it was a piece of cake and I am sure it will see many, many hours of use.


And... here's a little sneak peek at what I've been workin' on.... we are just about to the quilting stage (the part I dread because I have NO clue what I'm doing). I like these simple square quilts... why haven't I tried one of these before? Duh!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

LOVE, LOVE, love the new quilt... I only DO squares.. they are awesome and easy. I have been feeling the quilting bug lately... must be fall.... hum that and feeling like a good pot of soup sounds good as well!