Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8 weeks

My little Munchkin is 8 weeks old today... I can hardly believe how fast these weeks have gone. It's funny how the last couple weeks of June (waiting to meet her) seemed to last so much longer than these 8. This week has been especially fun. Adalie is beginning to get her own little personality, and it's so adorable! I could sit and talk with her all day just to watch her cute and funny expressions. This has also been a week of major growth... this little girlie is CHUNKY and getting chunkier by the minute! I love it! I am so thankful for this sweet little one.



These are the photos of the day...
I love that it is starting to cool down and we can spend more time outside.



I love my kiddos!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

Happy Day Adalie

I am with you on the cooling down bit. Makes life wonderful.

Love you

Christa Forsythe said...

Wow.. I do see the chunk! That is awesome. I also love the pic of aaron's cute little eyes peering over her little head... too cute!

Love that you are enjoying outside. It is getting cooler here... which means garden freezes, snow, coats and the likes.. can I say YUCK! But I am glad for you... I will send you all the rest of my happiness!

Unknown said...

AH! Love the purple. Adalie is so sweet! Isn't it great having a lil girl to dress?!? I know I'm loving it. :)