Friday, August 13, 2010

Another Sam Creation


Sam built this castle yesterday and has been very eager to photograph it and share it with everyone. He loves to construct things, and he has such a good grasp on symmetry and space. He really amazes me with the things he can make... that I can't! He also loves taking pictures. I am thinking a camera might be a good Christmas gift idea for this budding photographer....

I guess he is proud of his big boy, underwear wearing little brother too because I found this mystery photo on the camera.... Okay, so maybe he was just taking advantage of the few moments he was allowed with the camera :) Seffers has been doing very well. He has been wearing underwear for several days now. Yesterday, he had a small accident... but only because he fell asleep watching a movie. I am proud of him... and SOOOOO excited to be spending (a little) less money on diapers each month. Now, on to Aaron and Adalie (Just kidding!). Notice the lovely yellow cheeks... a couple days ago his color was green. Thank goodness for washable markers!

Aaron has been feeling a lot better I think. I was a little worried though because he finished his 10 days of antibiotics but his lymph node is still really huge. I called and spoke with his nurse today, and she said it can take a few weeks for it to go down... so I guess we just keep an eye on it.

Adalie is just sleeping. I think she must be going thru a little growth spurt because she has started sleeping a bit more during the day. Not to mention the little chubby rolls appearing on her little thighs. She's smiling more too... I've seen at least 4 of them today, which is a record number. And, her hair is turning reddish! Her eyebrows too! She's so beautiful!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donovan Doins said...

Wouldn't it be awesome if she were a red head?? I love it. Good job Sam I am, on the castle - you are awesome.

Good luck on the early potty training on the little ones - I guess you can dare to dream.