Friday, August 6, 2010

Beautiful!



Here is a sample of what can be found in our yard these days... I am loving all that is blooming right now. It's so beautiful! We've gotten so much rain that everything just grows like weeds [including the weeds :( ]. Unfortunately, because of all that rain, we've also got millions of pesky mosquitoes. I was getting eaten alive in just the few moments I was out taking these photos... I think I'll just enjoy my flowers from the window. Even the boys are seeking refuge in the house these days.

(this is what happens when you're out for just a few minutes..... seriously!)


So this is how we spent our day instead:::



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa Forsythe said...

This spring I found some plants at the nursery that are suppose to repel mosquitos - they smell like those citronella candles.. I didn't get any, but you should definitely try them next summer if you can find them. Those bites look nasty... but I do love your flowers... I love mine!!!!! I am a flower girl!