Wednesday, March 24, 2010

As Promised...

I know... 2 in a row... I am on a roll!

But I did promise pictures of our finished product so here they are. It's still a little incomplete ~ the burners are still waiting for knobs ~ but it's almost there. The boys LOVE their kitchen, and have already spent a ton of time down there cooking. So far today I have had an egg and sausage sandwich, cheeseburger and fries, chow mein, rice, cake and ice cream, and macaroni and cheese - that's all in addition to the actual toast I had for breakfast and real mac-n-cheese for lunch. Must have been hungry! I went down to check on them just before lunch today and found 4 boxes spread out and covered with their little red kitchen towels. Sam then welcomed me to his restaurant and pulled out a tiny little chair for me to sit at one of his tables. :) I am so glad they are having fun with it! It was a lot of work but definitely worth it. Plus, we've been recycling all kinds of food packages... they've been grabbing up every container imaginable the last few days.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT is amazing! Your boys are lucky to have such creative parents!! :)

Daniela said...

AWESOME!!! Are you going to make another one and send it our way?! :o)