Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3...




Tomorrow is a very big day for our little Seffers... he's turning THREE!!!

It's just amazing how fast time goes when you are so busy, chasing little boys. He has been the sweetest, most loving little person, and I have fully enjoyed every moment of those 3 years... well almost. He has definitely made that a challenge the last several days (I think he turned 3 in his behavior just a little prematurely). He gives me hugs and tells me he loves me all day long... what's not to love about that?!! I had made the goal of having him potty trained by 3, but that's just not going to happen apart from some crazy miracle. He is on his own schedule and will not be budged. Sooooo, my next goal is July :)

I am hoping for some sunshine for his special day... he has been begging to play at the park for months. So if the sun shines in the morning... we'll be off for a picnic at the park or maybe the zoo. Adam and I have been very busy preparing his birthday gift for a few weeks now, and we are so excited to give it to him. I hope he loves it! I'll post all about it sometime soon =)

Hope you all have a terrific day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimelou said...

Welp... it's raining today =(
McDonald's instead!