Monday, September 21, 2009

SETH ~ Seffers

Seth is really into doing everything for himself lately... including dressing himself. I sent him upstairs to get some clothes one day. When he came down he assured me he had picked out an outfit that matched. "See Mom, there are orange stripes on my shirt and orange stripes on my pants." I guess he kinda gets it : ) Another day he picked out his Lightning McQueen outfit and was ecstatic because he could wear his Lightning McQueen shoes that matched. Anyway, I guess you could say we are on a matching kick, for now.

We are also (sort of) working on potty-training. I am letting him take charge of that. If I push him at all he seems to back off, so I've figured out that if I don't mention it he will come to me to go "poopy in the toilet." A huge help in the process has been the Bumbo potty seat. It works so much better than any other we have tried. I am hoping to have only one child in diapers by March (Seth's 3rd birthday), but we will see.

Silly Boy

Hopscotch - I love this one!

"I'm stronger than you" he says to Sam... everything is a competition between these two.






If ye shall ask anything in my name,
I will do it.

John 14:14

3 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

I love these little boys learning the Word so early. Last night James said it was his turn to pray. Usually we have to start him, then out came, "When I am afraid, I will trust in You."

Christa Forsythe said...

too cute!!!! I love it... he is talking so well!

Daniela said...

Kim-e, I just love your prictures and to see how well you guys are doing in Milwaukee! So funny to see the boys grow up and learn their Bible verses! Thanks so much for sharing!