Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Favorite Place

When we first bought this house, Adam and I both wondered if we would ever really even use the living room. The kitchen was so big and sunny, and we had the yard, our own hobby rooms, the basement... why would we just sit in the living room? Well, it has definitely become my favorite place in the whole house. I love how cozy and comfy it is. We spend hours in there... especially since starting Kindergarten. I nurse Aaron in the black recliner. We do Bible stories in the chair and a half - I sit on the ottoman while the boys snuggle up in the chair. I fold laundry on the big couch. We spend hours playing games and doing puzzles on the red rug. It's really a wonderful place, my favorite place!


2 comments:

Daniela said...

The room looks so different to when we were there... Had you asked me to tell which room it was from the pictures, I would have probably been puzzled at first... I love your style! It looks very cozy even just on the pictures! So happy for you!

Christa Forsythe said...

I LOVE THE RED! I love getting to see pictures of your place.... gives me something to picture you in. So glad after so many years being in a small place.. that you have an amazing house and yard... God is good!