Monday, January 30, 2012

Sam Stuff

Last week was spirit week at school... Sam had several fun dress up/show-n-tell days. For tie day, he asked me to make him a giant bow tie so I stayed up late the night before making him this fun tie. His reaction: "I thought it should be a lot bigger than that." Hmm... where on earth does he get this desire to attract attention?!? He is such a goofball. Anyway, I think he looks pretty cute in bow ties... and they are so easy to make.

We had another family project... January's project was a creating a snowman. His teacher sends home the sheet of paper with the outline and we can decorate in any way we'd like. Well, Daddy got a little carried away this time around.... not sure we can technically call this a family project. Sam did do quite a bit on it though... and isn't it so cool?

Next is Sam's recent story for English class (due tomorrow). I am posting this because I thought Grandma Patty might enjoy reading it. I love his drawing of the scorpion... such talent! The frog on the other hand just cracks me up :)







Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

David said...

Yeah, we totally loved Sam's story. What a great story writer!! What did you do for crazy hair day?

I am so glad you took a photo of the snowman. He is fantastic!