Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breakfast Pizzas for Dinner!


I made these for dinner a couple nights ago and they were YUMMY!

I used:

1 can Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
A few spoonfuls of Tomato Sauce
Grated Cheese
Cooked Sausage
Eggs

I flattened out the biscuits to a 5-6" circle, leaving the edge a little thicker to contain the runny egg. Then, I layered on the ingredients and baked it at 350* for about 20 minutes. Be careful not to overcook the eggs (like I did!). Even though they look soft and runny, they are pretty hard, almost too hard.

Next time, I'll definitely make them with my own biscuit recipe or pizza dough... we are not big Grands fans around here, just had them on hand for Monkey Bread. I'm thinking we might throw in some veggies too... broccoli might be tasty.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daniela said...

Yum! What a great idea! I've been sooooo out of ideas for weekend breakfast dishes, so I will definitely give this a try!!! We LOVE eggs sunny side up, and I can imagine what this would taste like on pizza dough--or even foccacia dough!!! yum, yum! You and Christa should have a co-ed blog on food together! *hinthint* ;)