Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Baking



Normally, I do a little bit of baking with the boys before Christmas each year. We usually make some sort of candy, sugar cookies and all kinds of good (not very healthy) stuff... (my favorite is peanut brittle - Mmmm!) But this year I was occupied with other things so my poor kids were out of luck. I mentioned one night that Ad should make some cookies with the boys, not really thinking he would. He surprised me and jumped right in. They turned out so cute! Now, I guess Sam will have to teach me how to use the spritzer-thingy as I have yet to try it out.

The cookies were yummy, the boys had a great time, and I got a lot done in the process... woohoo!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

I love spritz cookies - they are my fav! i love the christmas tree ones - with a red hot on top....

David said...

Those cookies are so melt-in-the-mouth scrumptious!! So glad Ad took the time to bake them with the boys!