Thursday, December 30, 2010

6 months!



My little girlie is 6 months old today! She has brought so much joy to our family in those 6 months... I really can't even imagine life without her. I love having another girl in the house. I was never really a "girl-e girl", but it is so much fun dressing her up and making girl-e things for her.

Her personality is starting to come out and it is just so sweet. She is a crack up, and she smiles and laughs constantly. Her newest thing is a fake cough that she thinks is pretty clever. I caught her and Aaron in a coughing battle yesterday and it was so adorable.... my kids are so stinkin' cute!

I love all this personality!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

I have learned that with all the testosterone building up around our houses, girlie stuff becomes VERY important.

Love you chubby princess.

David said...

Awwww! More than cute!