Tuesday, December 8, 2009

That's pretty tall alright!

Here is my contribution, last week they gave us a paid day off to attend one of the worlds largest radiology conferences held in Chicago every December. While the conference was truly awe inspiring (literally - I have never seen a gathering of people even remotely approaching the size of this conference) I thought this was rather incredible as well - and more appealing to the masses than a bunch of CT,MRI,Plain film,PACS,ultrasound machines, etc.

Since I was a little kid I heard about this building as the tallest building in the world (having since been surpassed) and thought wow that's pretty tall, but then to stand at the base of it and look up was truly an amazing experience....

A couple more shots:


Posted by Picasa

No comments: