Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookies


We made our Christmas cookies today... I did the dumping, Sam did the mixing, and Seffers joined in for the decorating (and eating :-). We've spaced our Christmas goodie making out over several days/weeks this year. Two weeks ago we made Peanut Brittle, last week it was Caramel Corn, and finally today was our Sugar Cookies. I just don't seem to have the energy this year to tackle too many projects at once. For some reason, neither item has lasted more than a couple days around this crowd.

As I write, the wind is howling at the window next to me, and the snow is really coming down. Adam went out and shoveled a couple hours ago, but you can't even tell. It's gonna be a white Christmas here! Love it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Micahweller said...

thats so cool!!! i don't remember that any of the decorations made it on the cookies when ad was in the room... at least when we were kids!

Donovan Doins said...

I love the look on Sam's face in the top pic.

Merry Christmas Wellers.

Christa Forsythe said...

The cookies look great! I love your idea of spacing out the Christmas treats! It is overwhelming doing everything at one time... this year I made one thing at a time and froze the dough balls... then I baked everything at one time... it was super easy. Hope you guys had a great Christmas... despite the flu we did.