Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Working


My weekly menu plan is working well... it really is! Yay! It has made coming up with dinner so much easier. Now I can focus on making a yummy meal rather than trying to scramble at the last moment because I can't think of anything that sounds appealing. It also helps to have a very talented chef/husband. I can prep anything, hand it over to him, and he makes it wonderful... he's a whiz with the wok!!!

So much for losing my baby weight!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

With good food like that - who cares about baby fat... hum... I guess I care about that extra 10 I am carrying around right now, but I also don't eat with you guys. I love your guys creativity! I miss you guys so much!

Unknown said...

You two create such tasty dishes! These photos make our mouths water!