Wednesday, July 9, 2008

This is totally new for me...

I love reading Christa's little updates so I thought I would try this blogging stuff too --- if I can figure it out that is :o)

Well, we had a crazy evening yesterday. On the way to taking Sam to a birthday party, Seth became really sick all over the car. It was very bad!!! So instead of doing Sam's birthday shopping (which was the plan since I rarely get to go shopping without him), we ended up coming home to do major cleanup. Sam had a great time at the party and Seth is now feeling much better, thank goodness!


However, I am experiencing some severe queasiness too. Fortunately, and unfortunately, it has nothing to do with Seth's illness. Fortunately, because I really am not sick, but unfortunately because I have several weeks or months left of this queasiness. Yep! Another baby... and Yep! We are crazy! :o) This one is due March 3 (1 day after Seth's due date, by the way), just 1 month before we had planned to make a trip across the country to buy a house, and just a couple months before we load up and move. It will be a busy few months for us, but I think we are up to the challenge. Besides, Sam and Seth are looking forward to those fe
w days of hanging out with Grandpa Gene (so please don't make any plans to be out of the country in March, Gene - I know what you are thinking). So anyways, that is our biggest news at the moment.

We are just staying home and trying to find things to keep us busy. Our pool opened up recently so we've been spending some time out there. We are trying to get Sam to enjoy the water - for some reason, he is deathly afraid of water even with floaties. But, we made some progress the other day, and by the end he was sitting on the steps all by himself. Maybe we'll head out there in a little while...


P.S. I would be very happy with another little boy - I do love my boys!! However, do you think you could pray for a girl this time??? :o) And, a small one would be really good, while you're at it - anything under 8 pounds would be amazing! But, pray for healthy above all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations... That's really great news!

Christa Forsythe said...

wow... I love your blog... definitely going to be bookmarking it! I am stoked you read mine!