Friday, April 22, 2011

Buddies

I love the fact that my 2 littlest munchkins are so close in age... though I will admit, at first I was completely nervous and overwhemed about having 2 babies at one time. There are still (many) days that I feel like I can't really keep up with my 2 very active big boys and my 2 babies, but we somehow manage. Sam and Seth are always together... not always getting along, but always together. Right now, Aaron does his best to keep up but is always several steps behind. I am really hoping that Addie and Aaron will become the best of buddies!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christa Forsythe said...

I honestly have NO IDEA how you do it! I sure admire your stamina! Thinking of you guys... wishing we could live closer!

Daniela said...

aaaaw! i just love your little ones, and you are such an amzing mom!!!!