Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Adalie

Don't you just love all this pink?



Our little girl is 2 weeks old today!

I can hardly believe how quickly these 2 weeks have gone by. Adalie has already grown so much... maybe not in size but in many other ways. She is very alert (when awake), has rolled over already (yeah... I'm sure it was just a 1-time thing that won't be repeated for a few months, but it's something to brag about nonetheless), and she is holding her head up quite well. The first couple of nights we had her home she woke up screaming every hour so I thought we were in big trouble. But, she has settled into a very nice routine of eating around midnight and then once more between 3 and 5ish... not too bad! I'm sure she'll be sleeping thru in no time at all (fingers crossed :D).

Tomorrow is her 3rd doctor's appointment. Last appt. she was still stuck at 7lb. 7oz. so the doctor wanted to see her again to make sure she was gaining some weight back. With the way this girl eats I am sure we won't have any trouble at all. She's got quite the appetite. The only thing I am worried about is getting 3 boys, Adalie, and myself up and ready and to the doctor's office by 10:30... this should be an adventure!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

OH SOOO SWEET

Christa Forsythe said...

I just love pink... I didn't use to like it, but on a precious girl it is perfect! I love seeing pics and recognizing a few of the outfits I washed and folded for you - while praying for this sweet one!

Daniela said...

She's beautiful, and i am all about pink!!!