Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Kitchen Gadget


I love getting new things for my kitchen. I don't think I'm Martha Stewart or anything (not even close actually) but I do love to get new gadgets that make cooking more efficient. I guess I just love food, so anything that helps it taste better or cook better is my thing.

My newest addition is the pizza stone from Pampered Chef - it is awesome!!! I especially love the fact that it has handles on the sides. Thank you Micah and Daniela!!! It was delivered to Gene and Patty's just this morning, so we rushed home to try it out - well, after a nap that is. We had a very yummy garlic chicken and olive pizza for dinner. My plan is to try some bread on it next. If any of you have a really great recipe, please share. I really want to try something new.

2 comments:

Donovan Doins said...

you will love it more as it gets used. Those are some of our favorites. We almost cried when we broke one, had to immediately replace it.

Christa Forsythe said...

I love our pizza stone... so cool... definitely agree with Lisa... it is better with age!